Last Updated: July 5th, 2020
We collect several different types of information, subject to applicable laws.for various purposes to provide and improve our Service to you:
Personal Information We Collect Directly from You.
- Contact information, such as name, email address, mailing address, fax or phone number;
- Unique identifiers such as user name, andpassword;
- Demographic information, such asdateof birth/age, gender, interests and ZIP or postal code;
- Data with special protectionsthat youchoose to provide about your health,for your own purposes;
- Your resume, employment and education history, name and contact details, background details, and references when you apply to job postings or contact us about employment opportunities
Comments, Posts and Submissions
When you submit online forms, participate in surveys, join online chat discussions request customer support, or submit testimonials, we collect your personal information, such as contact information, and other information you choose to share
Personal Information We Collect Automatically.
We may automatically gather information about your use of the Sites and Services through cookies, Bluetooth signals, web beacons, java script, log files, pixels, and other technologies, which include: your domain name, browser type, browser language preference, device type and operating system, IP address, device ID or
other identifier, location information, date and time stamp, and time spent using the Sites, and your activity within the Sites.
Cookies are files with small amount of data which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a website and stored on your device. Tracking technologies also used are beacons, tags, and scripts to collect and track information and to improve and analyze our Service.You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Sites and Service.
Pixels, Web Beacons, Clear GIFs are tiny graphics with a unique identifier, similar in function to cookies that we may use to track the online movements of users of our web pages and to identify when our communications are viewed or forwarded.
Use of Your Personal Information
Dialisa uses the collected data for various purposes:
- To provide and maintain the Service and the Sites
- To notify you about changes to our Sites
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our Service when you choose to do so
- To provide customer care and support
- To provide analysis or valuable information so that we can improve the Service
- To monitor the usage of the Sites
- To detect, prevent and address technical issues
- Where necessary to the administration of our general business, accounting, record keeping and legal functions
Aggregated and Anonymized Information
We may also generate aggregated, pseudonymized and/or anonymized information about users for data analytics, health and well-being purposes.
We will not sell or otherwise provide the information we collect from you to outside third parties for the purpose of direct or indirect mass email marketing.
We may disclose your personal information to certain companies that provide services to us and on our behalf and subject to our written instructions, such as payment processor, hosting, and other support services; these companies may be located in the EU, the United States, and other jurisdictions.
We will disclose personal information and/or an IP address, when required by law or in the good-faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- Cooperate with the investigations of purported unlawful activities and conform to the edicts of the law or comply with legal process served on our company;
- Protect and defend the rights or property of our Website and Sites and related properties;
- Identify persons who may be violating the law, the rights of third parties, or otherwise misusing our Website or its related properties;
- If Dialisa is involved in a merger, acquisition, or sale of all or a portion of its assets, or in the event of a bankruptcy or dissolution of our business, your personal information may be transferred to an acquiring business or third party, including in contemplation of or related to due diligence for such business transactions, subject to any applicable restrictions under applicable laws. You will be notified by email or notice on our website of any change in ownership or uses of your personal information, as well as any choices you may have regarding your personal information; and
- To any other third party with your prior consent.
Please keep in mind that whenever you voluntarily disclose personal information online -for example through e-mail, discussion boards, or elsewhere -that information can be collected and used by others. In short, if you post personal information online that is accessible to the public, you may receive unsolicited messages from other parties in return
Your information, including Personal Data, may be transferred to —and maintained on —computers located outside of your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ than those from your jurisdiction.
If you are located outside United States and choose to provide information to us, please note that we transfer the data, including personal data, to the United States and process it there.
Security of Data
The security of your personal information is important to us. We follow generally accepted industry standards to protect the information submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it.
If we collect sensitive information (such as credit card data), that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a closed lock icon at the bottom of your web browser or looking for “https” at the beginning of the address of the web page.
While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.
Please note that data transmission over the Internet cannot be guaranteed to be one hundred percent secure. As a result, we cannot guarantee or warrant the security of any personal information that we process.
We may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our Service (“Service Providers”), to provide the Service on our behalf, to perform Service-related services or to assist us in analyzing how our Sites and Services are used.
These third parties have access to your personal data only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose
link to other sites
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third-party sites or services.
We store your data until it is no longer necessary to provide our Services, or until your account is deleted -whichever comes first. This is a case-by-case determination that depends on things like the nature of the data, why it is collected and processed, and relevant legal or operational retention needs.
Certain countries and regions, including the European Union(“EU”), have enacted laws that provide for privacy rights for individuals located in the EU. Regardless of your location and jurisdiction, Dialisa may at its sole discretion choose to extend these rights to all individuals, and to comply with requests as detailed below. We do not charge for these services but in certain cases we may require further proof of your identity or ask you to clarify the scope and nature of your request if it is unclear. Where you are entitled to a right, we will respond to your request within the timeframe set out by law, or where we provide answers on a voluntary basis within a reasonable timeframe.
Access, Rectification, Portability and Deletion
You have the right to access, rectify (correct), or delete your personal information held by us or may ask for a restriction of processing. You may also have the right to ask for an overview or copy of your personal information or to request that certain of your personal information be exported to you or to another provider where technically feasible (data portability).On some of our Sites, you may access, rectify, or delete your personal information by making the change directly on your account.You may also make these requests by sending an email to email@example.com.
Please note that there are some limitations to these rights.For example, we will not be able to delete your personal information if we are required by law to keep it or if we hold it in connection with a contract with you.Similarly, access to your personal information may be refused if making the information available would reveal personal information about another person or if we are legally prevented from disclosing such information. If we cannot fulfill your request, we will inform you about why we cannot comply with your request
Access, Rectification, Portability and Deletion
Where we process your personal information based on your consent, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time without affecting the lawfulness of processing based on consent before its withdrawal.
Protecting Children’s Privacy Online.
Our Sites are not directed to children and we do not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of thirteen (13) and we request that such individuals do not provide personal information through our Sites.If a parent or guardian becomes aware that his or her child has provided us with information without their consent, he or she should contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will delete such information from our files within a reasonable time.